• Great News – INSP Reinstated on DirecTV!

by  • July 22, 2014 • Cable Choice, Family Friendly, PTC Seal of Approval • 7 Comments

We are very pleased to report that as of yesterday, INSP network, a PTC Seal of Approval recipient and “home to millions of AmericansINSP who cherish and embrace positive entertainment,” has been reinstated on DirecTV!

You may recall that back in January, DirecTV dropped INSP while cynically claiming it was INSP’s doing.  The reality was much more complicated, and as is too often the case, consumers and families were deprived of the programming they wanted to see while corporate differences were settled.

Ultimately, it took a lot of families speaking out to get DirecTV to reverse its decision which resulted in Congress getting involved to discuss the situation.

Once again, your voices were heard and we are pleased with DirecTV’s decision.  Parents and families with DirecTV subscriptions will no doubt welcome having INSP’s programming once again available to them.

You can read INSP’s statement here.

7 Responses to Great News – INSP Reinstated on DirecTV!

1. Moax429
      July 22, 2014 at 7:05 pm

I’m very glad INSP *is still on* AT&T U-verse cable, but I *do* feel for the DirecTV subscribers who lost the channel, and are now able to see it again.

Now if only AT&T would reinstate the Hallmark Channel….

2. Julie Pruett
      July 25, 2014 at 3:18 am

Ran across INSP this summer. Love it!

3. Carla Buras
      July 25, 2014 at 4:25 am

I’ll sign the petition about the Hallmark Channel. I can always get good viewing on that channel!

4. Sharol Willcoxon
      July 25, 2014 at 7:54 am

I am so thrilled to learn that insp was reinstated on directv! I missed it and I didn’t like having two channels for one station. Thank you!

5. Lynne
      July 25, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I am so glad INSP will still be on!! They carry “Lark Rise to Candleford” my very favorite period drama! Plus other programs we enjoy watching. So happy about this!!

6. April 10, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Please put insp back on dish soon!!!!!

7. April 12, 2016 at 4:15 am

Thank you Direct TV, I am currently a Dish network customer and as soon as DTV gets the Hallmark channel again I will be making the switch, Dish Network only has the cheap Motel or Hospital Channels anyway unlike DTV good superchannels, and sadly I have been a Customer of Dish for 19 years and they still won’t bring back the INSP channel. Any time a network does away with a channel without Customer approval I consider it “THEFT TO THE CUSTOMER” as breach of contract on a channel package deal purchased with good green money and deserving of a class action lawsuit unless the customer is notified of such shortcomings by the networks and intentions of restoration of the said channel(S) but very sadly there is no regulation of this and such networks and like a lot of other things go hog wild.