• Nickelodeon Seeks Submissions for Family-Friendly TV

by  • February 11, 2016 • Family Friendly, Television • 11 Comments

Do you have some great ideas for family-friendly television?  If so, Nickelodeon may be interested.

Nickelodeon is welcoming any and all to submit an original pitch for either Nick, which target boys and girls ages 6 to 11, or Nick Jr, which targets 2- to 5-year-olds.  All animation styles whether stop motion, digital 2d and mixed media are welcome.  Genre, whether comedic, action, mystery or adventure are up to you.  Pitches specific to Nick Jr. should come from a child’s POV, and focus on science, technology, and/or family for a preschool audience.

A couple of things they’re looking for:

• Animated shorts that are 2 to 3 minutes in length
    • Strong, relatable characters

To submit your idea go to: http://viasignup.viacom.com/AnimatedPitches/Pages/Welcome.aspx

11 Responses to Nickelodeon Seeks Submissions for Family-Friendly TV

1. August 13, 2018 at 1:59 pm

In the henry danger series,let thunder girl join them once more for an epic adventure where they fight time jerker.Time jerker mistakenly sets his time machine to the time of knights where they meet the night squad and together they take out time jerker.Also I would love to join nickelodeon because it has been my childhood dream.Thanks it was my pleasure giving you my idea

2. Julia
      August 6, 2018 at 7:11 am

Hello there!

I know you’re probably never going to read this, or even consider it, but I thought I’d give this a try! After watching the new Alvin and The Chipmunks series and seeing the newest movie, it gave me and idea for a cool Nickelodeon movie. The idea was that Simon from the TV show made an invention that Alvin messed around with after being grounded, causing the Alvin from the TV verse to be switched with the Movie verse Alvin. The thing here is the other Chipmunks and Chipettes don’t know the two have switched for most of the story and the only way the two Alvins can talk is when they’re asleep. Simon in both universes thinks that there’s something wrong with their Alvin, but can’t place what. The only indication that the two Alvins have switched is their eye color. It remains the same.

But the story’s main problem isn’t just trying to switch them back. Both Alvins in their original universe had trouble with their friends and families, and now find the opposite’s better than their own and don’t really want to be switched back. They both had gotten in trouble and in fights with their family’s and were hurt by them, so they think that after being switched the other’s siblings and friends are better. But on the note of science, a hole from their switch has been ripped in space because the Alvin’s are from different universes, and TV Simon figures this out. So now it’s up to him, with a little help from Theodore and the Chipettes to convince their Alvin, and the Movie verse Alvin to switch back for good. But both Alvins are stubborn, especially when their hurt, so will they forgive their families and save both universes by switching back, or will they stay???

What did you think? I know it’s a bit much to hope for, but it would be really cool to see this turned into a movie. I’m sure it’s kind of confusing, but I just wanted to send it with the off chance of it becoming a thing. If you decide to actually consider this, feel free to change the idea to make it your own, or to steal the idea from me because I’m just a chipmunk fan and would like to see a movie where the two universes are brought together.

Thank you for your time if you decide to read this, and even if you don’t make a movie on the idea, tell me what you thought of it.

With a ton of respect to all of you working at Nick,

-A fellow fan

3. Kyo Lee
      July 4, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Hello Nickelodeon!
      It was always my dream to be on your show but now I have an idea!
      The show name is ‘Arnold the talking dog’.
      The characters are Mum, Sisdur (6), Other Sisdur(5), Brodur (14), and a talking dog named Arnold.
      There will be different stories on different episodes but one of them is how they are on a grass field eating flowers when they invent a way how you can stay alive by rolling on the ground and make a YouTube video. Then they don’t have to live on a grass field anymore.
      I hope you enjoy and thank you.

4. Cedric Johnson
      June 23, 2018 at 8:02 am

Ive created a series of short stories called,” The Adventures of Pork & Beans”.

Every day is an adventure with this dynamic duo. Pork is a heavy set child, with a endless appetite, whose hygiene makes people sick. Beans is a short, honoree boy, whose flatulence drives people away. Together they create a hazardous material, friendship. Much like the viruses they may carry, their lust for adventure is contagious. Their adventures take place in the town of Winkshire, which is has an abundance of interesting characters. Most characters have names that are food related or in some way correlated to their profession. These adventures contain excitement, stories of loyalty, rivalry and will open the imaginations of children who explore the possibilities of adventure in their own backyard.

5. James Sellers
      May 8, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Avatar: The Lone Earthbender

Plot
      After Avatar Korra disappear for forty-six years.
      The Earth Kingdom made plans to take over the world ever since Avatar Aang defeated the Firelord Ozai to ended the deadly 100 year war, but never had the chance to. Because Avatar Korra was found in 5 or 8 years and they needed 15 years to train recruits now they are reeking havoc and conquering territories.
      There is only one person one spirit that can stop the 70 year war and that is the Avatar.

6. April 7, 2018 at 11:28 am

Hi Nickelodeon I love to do a family friend talk show for all age the show would be called the Isaiah show is a talk show that I developed and created on my own in my school my freshman year of high school. I have made about 8 episodes in two seasons and am working on season 3. This was all created in my Technology class with the help of my teacher Mr. Giliberto. Please email soon as you can to let me know if want to do the talk show on your networks

7. Alice Beckstrom
      October 23, 2017 at 11:50 pm

I have an idea for a show that would change the hearts of parents and children around the world! Featuring; Mike the mower, Holly the hedge trimmers, Cindy the loppers, carlitta the clippers, Bob the blower, Travis the tractor, and polly the polesaw; starring Little Laynie! It takes place in Lovetown. If you can imagine a world where kids and parents could learn to care for their elders, have compassion for those less fortunate, give purpose to those seemingly forgotten, and have fun while becoming better people; then please contact me at 904-382-9757! THANK YOU for the opportunity to possibly help change our world for future generations!

8. Kadee
      May 25, 2017 at 1:55 pm

My pitch is for Henry Danger.

A new superhero comes to Swellveiw (named the Cyclone) and is taking all the super villains away from Cpt. Man, being upset he sends out Henry to go and confront him. He comes to a rooftop and sees Cyclone in the middle of a battle with someone, and he decides to help. Fighting off the villain together, and then finally defeating him, Henry then confronts Cyclone saying that this is his town, Cyclone replays with, “Not anymore”, they begin to battle each other, (Cyclone wears a supersuit, and therefore having much strength along with other abilities) neither one winning or the other, it looks like Cyclone is about to win, when he says, “Who ever heard of a surferhero with no powers?!” Henry response, “Bit that’s just it!” He runs over to the other side of the roof escaping Cyclone’s grasp, and flips him onto his back, Cyclone passes out, and Henry says, “I do have super powers.”
      He then decides to find out who the real Cyclone is, so he carefully removes Cyclones mask, revealing the he is in fact not a he, but a she. Cyclone was a girl. Taken back, as Henry is astonishing, Cyclone wakes up suddenly, bolts up, pushing Henry off of her, runs to the side of the roof, looks back, and puts her helmet back on, and then jumps of the roof and flys away.

If you like my ideas for this episode, and would like to know more, please email me.
      And if not, thank you for reading anyways!

Thanks for your consideration!

-Kadee

9. Jasmin
      April 1, 2017 at 5:20 pm

On Henry Danger Schwoz or Ray should have niece come to live with them. Henry likes her then starts to hate her then dates her. She also has the same power as henry. Soon she becomes Girl Danger and helps Captain Man and Kid Danger. In one episode she gets taken by a villain who loves water. So Captin Man and Kid Danger have to save her. She is trapped in a ball that fills with water every couple of minutes. She almost dies. Then Kid danger saves her by busting the tube. Then soon you create more seansons with her in it.
      Ps. I would like to addition for Girl Danger

10. Enigmatis
      February 22, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Proof that Nickelodeon is far better than Disney.

• gavin
        September 25, 2016 at 5:22 am

i want to star in my own show ghosthunters