Families who are looking to watch some inspirational stories and interviews with notable celebrities and entertainers should look no further than the Dove Channel’s Frankly Faraci, which just began its second season.
Hosted by Hollywood producer and personality Matthew Faraci, and Produced by Cinedigm Productions, this one-of-a-kind series provides viewers with an intimate, behind-the-scenes look at high-profile figures in entertainment, music, sports, business, and politics whose life and careers are inspired by faith.
Frankly Faraci: Season Two guests include:
- Harry Connick, Jr., entertainer, singer, and talk show host
- Adam Wainwright, St. Louis Cardinals pitcher and future hall of famer
- Cedric the Entertainer, comedian and actor, and his close friend Steve Harvey
- Candace Cameron Bure, actress, author, and entrepreneur
- Ron Johnson, Apple Store and Genius Bar creator and CEO of Enjoy
- Atticus Shaffer, star of ABC’s hit show The Middle
- Corbin Bernsen, Television and film actor
The PTC has awarded its Seal of Approval to Frankly Faraci.
“Matthew Faraci has demonstrated his ability to entertain us, uplift us and inspire us on his TV series, Frankly Faraci. And because he brings us such wonderful entertainment without any graphic or explicit content, the Parents Television Council is proud to recognize him, and the second season of his wonderful program Frankly Faraci, with the PTC’s Seal of Approval TM,” said PTC President Tim Winter.
Frankly Faraci is available exclusively on Dove Channel, and can be viewed across a broad spectrum of connected devices including Roku® Players and Roku TV™ models, Android and iOS, AppleTV, LeEco smart phones and TVs, the web, and other mobile and tablet devices. Additionally, Dove Channel, along with Cinedigm’s CONtv and Docurama, are available to Amazon Prime members as part of Amazon’s new Streaming Partners Program. Prime members can view Cinedigm’s channels with the Amazon Video app available across hundreds of devices.