PTC e-alerts! They're FREE.
PTC e-alerts put the power of change in your hands. Be the first to know what's happening in the fight to improve entertainment.
Get regular PTC e-alert bulletins delivered to your desktop. PTC e-alerts let
you tell your elected officials your family demands decent programs; you can
insist advertisers not sponsor filthy programs. Be an activist for television
SIGN UP NOW!
I get with the FREE subscription to PTC e-alerts?
- You become a member of the more than 1.3 million strong
- PTC e-alerts encompass breaking news about legislation, "take
action" issues and entertainment suggestions for the week.
- With PTC e-alerts you
can easily send a letter to your elected officials and governing agencies about
critical votes and decisions on indecency.
- You can contact advertisers who
sponsor raunchy programs and demand better of them.
- You'll also receive the PTC's informative Weekly Wrap that
- important news of the week,
- the "Best of" and "Worst of" Columns,
- family-friendly picks for the week,
- movie and DVD reviews,
- and much more.
At times, the PTC e-alerts contain dialogue and scenarios exactly as they appear on prime time television.
Our aim is to accurately depict show content, not offend readers.
NOTE: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts/safe list in order to prevent your spam
filter from labeling our emails as spam and blocking emails from the PTC.